An english girl who after six months in the french mountains, has left for Italia, the beautiful country. My thoughts on leaving life as I know it and beyond! Join me as I embark on a life with lots of adventure and a lack of heels!!!!

Sunday 13 February 2011

My new hobby part 3

   Part 3 of my new hobby, at which point does it stop being ‘new’ I wonder?


     Anyway here are some more snaps of people that really should know better than to assault everyone else’s eyes with their terrible outfit choices. Note that thus far the men are outnumbering the women in the (non) style stakes, why on earth do men think that A, dressing in an all-in-one is perfectly acceptable and B, not only are they all-in-one’s but such colours and designs should really have been left in the 70’s & 80’s where they belong. But it is highly amusing to the rest of us with some iota of taste!






1 comment:

  1. I actually quite like that ladies hat, is that allowed or will I be disowned?? xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I really hope that you enjoyed it! I would love to hear your comments.
E xx