An english girl who after six months in the french mountains, has left for Italia, the beautiful country. My thoughts on leaving life as I know it and beyond! Join me as I embark on a life with lots of adventure and a lack of heels!!!!

Friday 12 November 2010

New to blogging???

     When I started this blog it was so that everyone I was leaving behind could read what I was up to on my new life abroad, and so that I could keep in contact without sending hundreds of emails, plus I don't really do facebook so this was perfect.

     Many people that I have passed my blog address on to be it friends, colleagues and clients have never read a blog and knew nothing about blogging full stop, even down to what to do with the blog address.

    I was in a similar position myself before my Lil' sis and  Mrs Fab got me to start this blog, I have found it amazing how supportive other bloggers are and how lovely to meet (virtually) new friends from all walks of life and all over the world.  It's a great release and a real pleasure to write away your thoughts and experiences and as a naturally nosy so and so I was thrilled to start reading all about other bloggers lives.

    So I thought that for all you newbies out there I would share with you some of the blogs I really enjoy reading, I am sure you too will become addicted.

 Smashing Bird 
 My lil' sis, fabulous vintage musings.

Looking Fab In your Forties
Fantastic fashion advice and the latest finds.

Fashion's Most Wanted
The lovely Christina, about all things glam!

Champagne and Lemonade
All about a fashion savvy, yummy mummy's life!

Make do Style
Stylish advice from a lady who knows.

Fashion Pearls of Wisdom
A girl after my own heart with a passion for fashion!

Coco's Tea Party
Celebrity style and fab fashion from a magazine addict.

Shutterbean
The most yummy recipes!!

Liberty London Girl
A wonderful insight into the world of a fashionista.

Wendy Brandes
A NYC jewellery designer whose earrings were worn by Samantha in SATC 2.

    That should be enough to get you started, just click on the links above to have a look and there's plenty more on  my blog roll to your right.  Good luck and happy blogging!!

4 comments:

  1. You've taken to Blogging like a duck to water! Just make sure we get plenty of pictures when you finally arrive in the French Alps! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks for the mention, I am always surprised by how welcoming the bloggosphere is too. You share some of my favourites especially Fab, but also some I have never read so will go and check them out. Another great thing about the bloggospher - we are totally portable to what ever country you are in xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, you're so lovely!! I'm really chuffed to be on your list. You were my first and are my best blogging friend!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I really hope that you enjoyed it! I would love to hear your comments.
E xx