An english girl who after six months in the french mountains, has left for Italia, the beautiful country. My thoughts on leaving life as I know it and beyond! Join me as I embark on a life with lots of adventure and a lack of heels!!!!

Tuesday 18 May 2010

Hello Shoe Lovers!




   Just a quickie to say a big thank you to looking fab in your forties for my 'hello lover' award. Don't know if i've mentioned it but I am a little bit of a shoeaholic!!!!

  My latest footwear purchase was the summer essential!  From Topshop the tan wooden clog. Great colour, great style and the perfect chunky wooden heel plus with a sling back so will hopefully stay on!!! Ooo I likey!!



  Now selling on ebay for £130.!! So glad I got them the day they came in, £80 in Topshop!


  My next dilema is gold gladiators with a little wedge? Having spent a considerable time in a rather large shopping center nearby yesterday (& most of the weekend online!!), the best gold glads I saw were these from New Look. They were the softest, best height, (really don't want slapping flat feet!) and so cheap at only £20, but will everyone have them? I do actually own a few lovely sandals from new look, and you would never guess. Last year I bought a black suede tassled, studded, mini cork wedge pair which everyone comments on, even the assistant in Sergio Rossi on Bond street to my delight!!!!
O decisions, decisions..................

                                            
    

1 comment:

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I really hope that you enjoyed it! I would love to hear your comments.
E xx