An english girl who after six months in the french mountains, has left for Italia, the beautiful country. My thoughts on leaving life as I know it and beyond! Join me as I embark on a life with lots of adventure and a lack of heels!!!!

Tuesday 7 June 2011

some more photo's


Verona

the majestic roman arena

where for art thou my romeo

the surrounding hills

roman ruins
                                                                            

                                                                             Venice


the rialto bridge

gondola's

the grand canal

hidden places

fruit and veg shopping Venecian style!



                                                                           Bergamo

entrance to the old city 

Piazza

The hills around

Il castello

1 comment:

  1. Amazing pics! I'd love to go fruit & veg shopping there too! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I really hope that you enjoyed it! I would love to hear your comments.
E xx